Webinars and web meetings are now ever more important and necessary for conducting business today.
Web-based tools like webinars and video conferencing software help people to sell online, work remotely, save time and work in a more productive way. These tools are also environmentally-friendly as they significantly reduce the environmental impact caused by travel, and provide workers loads of other benefits and advantages, such as making work more convenient, etc…
Businesses are always looking for new ways to improve user engagement and productivity, reduce expenses, save money, work smarter and sell more goods faster. Webinars and online meeting applications enable you to do this quite easily and very effectively.
Webinars can boost your business in many different ways. You can use webinars to teach people and promote your products and services, deliver media events and training sessions to a live audience who can ask you questions and provide you with immediate feedback, help users clarify any questions they may have, and reach a new audience of customers for your business, events, workshops, services, membership sites, etc…
Additionally, webinars let you build new relationships, grow your lists and even create new products “on the fly” just by recording your sessions and repurposing these as videos, audio products, slides with transcripts, and so on.
Webinars, then, are a time-saving and effective way to do business, learn information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Software
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing software allows you to use Google Hangouts, Google‚Äôs own webcasting application, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting application, but it’s not a web marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live over the web, turn your sales presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
Learn more about the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin For WP
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
With RunClick you can hold unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Monthly Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require users to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, charge around $500 per month.
Additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own video conferencing technology to deliver superior video and audio quality to your virtual meetings.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share real-time digital information with users to improve your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting data.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your presentations are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen information.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides many features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup & Installation: Unlike many webinar and web conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. Leads can be added to your auto-responder and emailed a link to your webinar later!
- Excellent Quality AV: RunClick uses Google‚Äôs own webcasting application to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Just press the “Go” button and start running your presentation. The software will automatically record everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of professionally-designed templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives you additional features for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the deadline has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set replays to be available unregistered members, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Below are some of the testimonials customers have published about RunClick:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
Convert your powerpoint presentations and seminars into instant information products and generate passive sources of revenue with the RunClick webinar software installed on your website.
The software automatically records your content, so with a little ingenuity and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your market yet, you can record presentations featuring guest speakers who will then reply to your questions or talk about a specific area creating thus most of the information for the presentations. This will provide you with exclusive content that involved no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, complete refund guarantee.
“Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick plugin gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be accessed for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: Price details for RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current price at the time this review was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the product seller when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Software
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to deliver assistance to long-distance customers, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Webinar Plugin
[su_shadow style=”right”][su_panel shadow=”none”]
Do You Need Help To Manage Your WordPress Site?
The WordPress Maintenance Plan will take the stress out of running your site, allowing you to take care of business…
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with WordPress or any of the WordPress products written about on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of products advertised, reviewed or linked to from this site. The product images used in this review have been sourced from the plugin’s own website.
I have a profile on both oDesk and Elance and am always available to discuss any projects that would be suitable to by built using WordPress.
Latest posts by admin admin (see all)
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 3 – How To Configure Your WordPress Site To Automate Traffic - February 4, 2016
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 2 – How To Drive More Website Traffic For Your Business With WordPress - February 4, 2016
- Secure Your WordPress Blogs From Hackers And Botnets With Blog Defender WordPress Security Plugin - January 27, 2016