WordPress … are you familiar with it?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to waste your time getting to know – perhaps, because you’re a non-technical small business owner and you’ve heard that WordPress is essentially a “technical” blogging tool that code-loving techies and geeks like web developers and website designers can get excited about.
I understand why you may feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses engage web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, business owners can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “owning a website” as being two separate things. A digital presence has now become an integral part of your business, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Think about this:
Don’t Ignore Your Competition
Regardless of the business you are in, there is global competition even at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition most certainly is. You need a web presence that helps you stay competitive in the new global economy.
Your Website Is Not Enough
Businesses can’t afford to not have a digital presence anymore. A web site, however, can’t just sit there with static content that never get updated.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated with fresh information in order for your business to be relevant.
Are You Communicating Online With Your Potential Customers?
Talking “at” your audience is no longer as desirable as talking “with” them online, answering their questions or providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, people nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner your response arrives the better.
This requires having a well-thought out business plan and an online platform that allows you to grow your business online successfully.
An Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Business Online
Although it’s accurate to say that lots of web developers and website designers are quite enthusiastic about using WordPress, WordPress is not something that just excites “techies” and “geeks.”
Once you really know how much WordPress can help grow your business online, it will be really difficult for you to not be just as excited too!
Using WordPress: The Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this comprehensive series of articles for small business owners, we will help you understand exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your online business goals.
Over the entire course of this instructional series of articles, we address the following areas:
- What kind of businesses choose WordPress,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive more traffic, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting loads of step-by-step tutorials and tips on how you can use WordPress and expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
Don’t Miss Out On This Valuable Information – Get Notified When New Blog Posts Are Published!
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on the link below to get started:
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Planning your web site is regarded by many web strategists as being the most important aspect of the process of getting a website built. Read this post to learn why planning your business web site is important and what to do before you spend your money getting a website:
[su_shadow style=”right”][su_panel shadow=”none”]
Have an idea for a website but don’t know where to start?
Check out the WordPress Website Design Packages on offer.
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with WordPress or any of the WordPress products written about on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of products advertised, reviewed or linked to from this site. The product images used in this review have been sourced from the plugin’s own website.
I have a profile on both oDesk and Elance and am always available to discuss any projects that would be suitable to by built using WordPress.
Latest posts by admin admin (see all)
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 3 – How To Configure Your WordPress Site To Automate Traffic - February 4, 2016
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 2 – How To Drive More Website Traffic For Your Business With WordPress - February 4, 2016
- Secure Your WordPress Blogs From Hackers And Botnets With Blog Defender WordPress Security Plugin - January 27, 2016