WordPress is one of the most powerful and easiest to use content editing software applications ever developed. With WordPress, all you have to do is think, write and publish.
Whether you own a small business or a personal blog, there is a lot to write about. After a while, you can have dozens, hundreds or even thousands of published posts on your WordPress website … especially if you collaborate with others.
What happens if, let’s say, after a period of time, you have loads of published content on your web site and discover that you have to replace something?
If you are a tech geek, you could do search and replace edits within your WordPress database.
Thankfully, if you don’t want to touch code, there is a plugin that lets you make bulk edits to your WordPress posts and pages without having to access mySQL databases or mess with files.
WP Bulk Editor – Bulk Editing WP Plugin
WP BulkEditor is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress bulk edit tool that lets you bulk edit hundreds of WordPress posts quickly and easily.
The WP BulkEditor plugin is quick to install and simple to use. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, it adds a new section to your site’s dashboard with similar features to the WordPress Tools > Export/Import section. You simply download a template with all of your site’s information, edit the template and then reupload the document with all the changes you have made and the content will be updated.
Learn more about the plugin here: WP Bulk Editor
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using WP BulkEditor to make changes to your WP website:
Unlimited Number Of Posts & Pages You Can Edit In Bulk
WP BulkEditor lets you replace text strings on unlimited posts and pages at once.
Edit WordPress Content Offline
WP Bulk Editor lets you to do all of your content updates offline. This is useful if you plan to do work in areas where there is no online access, or outsource the job to staff without giving them access to your WordPress site.
Create Fast Backups Of Your Web Content
You can create backups of your WP content quickly and easily with this plugin.
Some additional benefits include:
- Ideal For Non-Techies: There are only 3 easy steps to using the WP Bulk Editor plugin: export the spreadsheet containing all the data, editing the file and saving your updated content, and reimporting the file to your site.
- Import And Export New Content: You can easily import and export one or loads of new WP post and pages with only a few mouse-clicks.
- Make Bulk SEO Changes: If you use a plugin like WordPress SEO by Yoast, you can easily make bulk changes to sections of your post SEO fields.
WP Bulk Editor Features
WP Bulk Editor provides a number of great features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Quick and simple to install and set up. Goes to work in no time.
- Compatibility with other plugins and themes. WPBulkEditor works with WordPress SEO by Yoast and e-commerce themes like WooThemes.
- Non-technical bulk replacement tool. Perform bulk replacements of affiliate URLs, misspelled text, etc. with no coding knowledge required. Note: MS Excel is a requirement for opening and modifying exported files offline.
- Works For Both Windows & Mac Users.WP Bulk Editor was developed to allow both Windows and Mac users to use the same .zip file on both operating systems.
Here are some of the testimonials that users have written about WP BulkEditor:
“Editing my WordPress pages and posts truly never was this easy!” Tim Jenkins, large blog owner.
WPBulkEditor is not just useful for performing bulk search and replace tasks on your current WordPress posts. It can also be used to revitalize all of your outdated WP sites.
If you have many affiliate hyperlinks pointing to missing pages, for example, you can quickly replace these useless URLs with active links.
Here’s a useful tip: Let’s suppose that you finish all posts on your company blog with a call to action that includes asking visitors to contact such and such a person (e.g. “To request a prospectus contact Kylie on 1234-567890”) and this individual leaves your team. You can replace the name of the departed contact person with the new contact person’s name, and do the same for any email addresses, phone numbers, etc. You can also recreate posts with different city names for publishing on regional sites!
The WP Bulk Editor website contains a video tutorial that explains how to use the plugin, and the developer can be contacted for help, or for suggestions on ways to improve the plugin.
The cost to purchase WP Bulk Editor is $47.00.
Note: Current pricing for this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current price at the time this review was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin author when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information here: WP Bulk Editor – WordPress Bulk Editing Plugin
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the WP Bulk Editor website.
If you are looking for a simple WordPress plugin for performing bulk content editing on your WordPress site, then WPBulkEditor is a great option to keep in mind. The plugin is sold with a sixty-day, completely risk-free money-back guarantee, which is backed by the payment processing company, so no matter what happens, you will be automatically refunded if you’re dissatisfied in any way with your purchase.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: WP Bulk Editor – WordPress Bulk Editing Plugin
[su_note note_color=”#4c4c40″ text_color=”#fefdfd” radius=”2″]
Need Help To Manage Your WordPress Site?
The WordPress Maintenance Plan will take the stress out of running your site, allowing you to take care of business…
Disclaimer: We are not associated with WordPress or any of the WordPress products written about on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of products advertised, reviewed or linked to from this site. The product information used in this review have been sourced from the plugin’s own website.
I have a profile on both oDesk and Elance and am always available to discuss any projects that would be suitable to by built using WordPress.
Latest posts by admin admin (see all)
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 3 – How To Configure Your WordPress Site To Automate Traffic - February 4, 2016
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 2 – How To Drive More Website Traffic For Your Business With WordPress - February 4, 2016
- Secure Your WordPress Blogs From Hackers And Botnets With Blog Defender WordPress Security Plugin - January 27, 2016