So … you need a website for your small business?
You can get a professional web site set up for your organization that may well cost your company thousands of dollars on set-up and other on-going management expenses and also keep you reliant on the assistance of technology providers like web developers, web designers and web masters …
Or … you could choose WordPress!
WordPress currently powers countless digital assets and blogs world wide, including websites and blogs for some of the world’s most well-known corporations, universities and world-famous stars.
WordPress also lets you quite easily set up and maintain powerful, professional and beautiful-looking web sites. Actually, you can use WordPress to create anything from commercial web-sites, your own blogs, online affiliate marketing and / or product review sites, to online commerce sites, membership program websites … even social networks!
WordPress isn’t only the world’s most popular website CMS and web based publishing software, it is also 100% free to download, modify and use!
The BAD News …
Although there’s a ton of content on the net on the subject of using WordPress, a great deal of it can be disjointed and consists for the most part of online tutorials and helpful hints designed for technology-savvy web users like website developers. You can easily end up spending all of your precious time searching online to get information, yet still end up frustrated and confused.
And then, of course, there are plenty of things which YOU DON’T KNOW about WordPress! Things like how to configure WordPress to drive more targeted visitors auto-magically to your site or blog, plus time-saving strategies, specific tools and methods you can employ (normally for free) to deliver your company BIGGER, BETTER, and FASTER results, and a lot more!
There has been no complete step-by-step training system that you can follow to teach yourself how to build, take care of and expand an online presence quickly and effectively using WordPress, especially if you are not necessarily technical-minded … until recently!
The Fantastic News …
WordPress lets you control your digital presence, with no technical skills required … and for almost no cost!
WPTrainMe – WordPress A-Z Tutorials Plugin
WPTrainMe is a in-depth and easy-to-follow WordPress A-Z learning system. The WPTrainMe plugin gives WP users access to 100s of in-depth step-by-step online tutorials covering all aspects of using WordPress from your very own WP admin.
The training teaches you the easiest way to install, set up, configure, customize, use, look after, maximize and profit with WordPress without making you jump all over cyberspace looking to find answers.
WPTrainMe is comprised of 100s of useful step-by-step tutorials with 1000s of screenshots, downloadable check lists, templates, relevant videos and more.
Best of all … absolutely no techie knowledge is necessary!
Everything you need to learn WordPress is covered in the WPTrainMe tutorials. And you’re able to gain access to all of the tutorials instantly from your own WordPress dashboard any time you need any help with WordPress.
Go here to learn more: WPTrainMe – WordPress Training Plugin
Benefits Of Using WPTrainMe
Here are a few of the many benefits of using WPTrainMe to teach yourself WordPress:
Perfect WordPress Training For Non-Techies
All tutorials have been especially written for non-technical people, not website developers or tech “nerds.” The tutorials are laid out in logical sequence with navigation menus and search features that make the plugin easy to use and find what you are looking for. The training content and information is kept easy and simple to understand and delivered by means of detailed step-by-step instructions.
Links to relevant tutorials are also included after each tutorial, plus accompanying “over the shoulder” instructional videos if you want to review the material. What makes the tutorials even better is that no coding skills are necessary to implement what you learn in the tutorials.
In-Context WordPress Help
The plugin provides you with context-related instructions, so as soon as require help with whichever section you’re working in, just click on the help button inside of your dashboard and a selection of tutorials related to that particular aspect will display, making sure you have instant access to helpful information on what to do next.
Plugin Tutorials Are Kept Up-To-Date
WordPress is continually growing and evolving. With WPTrainMe, tutorials can be kept up-to-date to reflect any new WP application and functionality changes. New tutorials are also continually being uploaded to the plugin to help you learn all that you can do via WordPress. As soon as new WordPress lessons are updated in the WPTrainMe plugin server, these are immediately available to you in your administration panel.
Some additional benefits include:
- Save time: Everything you need to know to master working with WordPress can be found in a single place and accessed with a single click in your own admin area.
- Save money: WPTrainMe could help you save many hundreds of dollars on WordPress learning. You will find it hard to come across an alternative WordPress teaching product that delivers so much useful information and true value for money.
- Learn WordPress within your schedule: The tutorials are readily available 24/7 in your administration panel, so you can process the training content in your own time frame and at your own leisure.
The WPTrainMe tutorials help you understand every one of the major WordPress sections and explain every facet of WordPress.
Plugin users get instant access to a growing library of well-researched online tutorials categorized into ten instructional course modules:
- WordPress Introduction
- Installing WordPress
- WordPress Configuration
- Using WordPress
- WordPress Plugins
- Customizing WP
- How To Manage WordPress
- WordPress Optimization
- WP Security
- How To Make Money With WordPress
Additional features include things like:
- Works on every device: WPTrainMe is built using a fully-responsive platform, enabling you to gain access to the tutorials from your personal computer, mobile computer, PC tablet or smart phone.
- Created by WP expert users for non-expert WP users: All tutorials are expertly authored for non-expert users, delivered in logical order and totally interlinked with other related sections.
- A comprehensive WordPress teaching system: WPTrainMe tutorials include hundreds of screenshot tutorials with detailed information, accompanying video tutorials, flowcharts, templates, check lists, additional downloadable information and a whole lot more!
- One-click access: All you would like to learn in order to develop and run your own small business online presence is instantly available at the press of your mouse inside of the web site’s dashboard area.
Below are just a few of the testimonials and feedback that users have submitted in regards to WPTrainMe’s WordPress plugin tutorials:
“I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials. I challenge anybody to find better value for money! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!” Myke O’Neill, DailyGreenPost.com
“If you’re new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status.” – Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)
If you need to train team members to use WordPress, then the WPTrainMe plugin is a valuable and time-saving teaching tool. As an alternative to having to spend a couple of hours showing employees how to use WP to do things that they will probably forget soon after you have just showed them what to do, you can easily install WPTrainMe on your site and teach them how to access the training instead. This way, you’ll be empowering them to master the knowledge they need to use WordPress efficiently whenever they want.
Because the WPTrainMe plugin acts as an interface to an online membership site where all of the training content is actually stored, the plugin is light-weight and uses little of your resources. Nonetheless, the plugin is expertly-coded and well supported and includes an in-depth online user guide and videos and additional written documentation that show you how to install, activate and use the plugin, plus FAQs and access to a support help desk.
The WPTrainMe plugin is available for downloading in 4 licensing options:
- FREE – This gives users access to dozens of detailed ‘step-by-step’ tutorials on using WordPress. Cost = Free.
- BASIC – The BASIC plugin option gives users access to 70 detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials on how to use WordPress and all of its features and functions. Price = $37 (one-time).
- BUSINESS – This lets you access 250 step-by-step tutorials aimed at teaching you how to use WordPress to grow your digital business presence. Price = $6.95 (monthly).
- PRO – This provides you with access to the entire WPTrainMe library, which includes hundreds of step-by-step tutorials. Price = $9.95 (monthly).
Note: The price of WPTrainMe depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the plugin is selling for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin site.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details here: WPTrainMe – WordPress Step-By-Step Training Plugin
The WPTrainMe plugin was created to allow the training content to be easily kept up-to-date when WP features are significantly changed, as all of the tutorial content is stored on external servers and delivered to users via the plugin’s interface.
For more details about how the WPTrainMe plugin works, check out the slideshow and product information pages on the WPTrainMe website.
WPTrainMe’s step-by-step tutorials are amazing. The tutorials are well-planned and provide you with a detailed body of work in one convenient location. You will be getting immediate access to years of expertly-crafted training information in a simple and easily accessible format.
If you plan to build, develop or run a WordPress site, then we recommend that you subscribe to the PRO version of the WPTrainMe plugin, which gives you complete access to all tutorials and updated training content.
As an extra bonus, PRO users get a detailed 250 page step-by-step instructional guide showing you how to install WordPress on your domain, which is a very useful thing, since you will have to install WordPress on a domain before you can access the WPTrainMe plugin on your site.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: WPTrainMe – WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials Plugin
[su_note note_color=”#4c4c40″ text_color=”#fefdfd” radius=”2″]Need Help To Manage Your WordPress Site?
The WordPress Maintenance Plan will take the stress out of running your site, allowing you to take care of business… [/su_note]
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with WordPress or any of the WP products reviewed on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of products advertised, reviewed or linked to from this site. The product images and information on this page have been supplied from the plugin’s own website.
I have a profile on both oDesk and Elance and am always available to discuss any projects that would be suitable to by built using WordPress.
Latest posts by admin admin (see all)
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 3 – How To Configure Your WordPress Site To Automate Traffic - February 4, 2016
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 2 – How To Drive More Website Traffic For Your Business With WordPress - February 4, 2016
- Secure Your WordPress Blogs From Hackers And Botnets With Blog Defender WordPress Security Plugin - January 27, 2016